Building a significant loyal following around you and your brand is no easy task. I’ve always wondered some people seem to generate an extraordinary number of loyal followers and brand advocates. What are these people doing that I’m not? Is there some sort of magic secret I’m missing here? Imagine how having millions of people following you (i.e. email subscribers, Twitter followers, etc.) would change your business and life. Imagine waking up every day knowing that whatever content you share will be read and shared by millions.
You might be saying “Heck Jason, how do I even just get a few hundred people to become loyal followers and advocates around what I’m doing?”.
There’s no better way to learn how to accomplish this than by hearing the strategies directly from the people that have already achieve what you are looking to do. Today we are doing just that.
The interview below is with Jeff Bullas (www.jeffbullas.com) – world renown blogger, author, strategist and speaker on the topic of Social Media and Online Marketing. Jeff breaks down the concepts of building a loyal community into strategies and tactics that are easy to digest. There are a few eye opening strategies that are shear gold when it comes to attracting the right people (fans, referral sources, customers, partners, etc.) to you.
Some of Jeff’s accomplishments:
- Listed in the “Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers” 2013 on Forbes.com at #11
- Published in the New York Times
- Huffington Post – “Top 100 Business, Leadership and Technology Twitter Accounts You Must Follow“
- Author of my first book which is on several best selling lists on Amazon – “Blogging the Smart Way – How to Create and Market a Killer Blog with Social Media“
- My blog receives over 4 million page views per year
- The blog is read in 190 countries worldwide
- Twitter followers number over 189,000